Heimwerker-Forum Foren-Übersicht  Das Forum für Hand- und Heimwerker und solche die es werden wollen. Neben allgemeinen Themen über den Innenausbau werden auch Kategorien wie Gartenanlagen, Sanitär und Baumängel zur Verfügung gestellt.

FAQ  •  Suchen  •  Mitgliederliste  •  Benutzergruppen   •  Registrieren  •  Profil  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login
Navigation
Heimwerker-Forum Foren-Übersicht Forenübersicht
Suchen Suchen
Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen
Registrieren Registrieren
Verzeichnis Webverzeichnis
Heimwerker-Lexikon Heimwerker-Lexikon

Login
Benutzername:
Passwort:
Bei jedem Besuch automatisch einloggen 
 free download Best MTS to MOV converter for transcoding mts Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
lulu891212

BeitragVerfasst am: 31.03.2013, 18:34 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

".mts and .mt2 files are the bane of my existence. If you have the footage on the source camera with the original file structure intact, you can do a log and transfer. However, if it's just the files, the cheap MTS to mov converters - the ones that spam DVXUser all the time - are just that: cheap. Actually, for $30 or $40 a pop, they're pretty expensive since it's money wasted.

Get ClipWrap. The .mts extension is just a container, and ClipWrap can change the container to .mov without any conversion for the data inside. That allows you then to take the video into MPEG StreamClip, or Compressor, and convert it to your editing codec."

"I am at my wits end, I cannot seem to find any information on how I can take the 100's on .mts files I have and convert them to .mov files to use in FCP7.

In the past I have used mpeg streamclip, but that is because I did not have to keep the 1920x1080 specs, I was able to go lower. However for this project, I have to keep it at 1920x1080, h.264.

I have read on other posts conversion programs that cost $500, I can't afford to do that. I have Toast 10, I can't figure out how to convert to let it save on a hard drive, it only wants to output to a DVD.

Please help. I need to get this footage transferred this weekend."

"Help me to convert videos from MTS to MOV or MPG for Mac

Hi everyone,

I am working on a project and I was given about 40 video files that are in MTS format, which I think is unique to the video camera that they used. These are family videos, and they don't know how to change them into MOV files. I thought I could do so by changing the suffix, but that didn't work. Does anyone know how to change unique video file types to .mov, .mpg or something equally usable for Mac? I have both Adobe Premiere and Final Cut. Thanks!"

"So I got this brand new HD Sony camcorder. Amazingly clear footage. Only problem is it records in .MTS format which isn't readable on my PC. Anyone know of any pretty legitimate programs that can convert these files? All of the software I see on google are trial versions and I have to buy the actual program if I want to convert more than 10 minutes of footage. Thanks guys. Rep for help."

mts to mov converter for Mac is a user-friendly program to convert MTS to MOV format on Mac in a fast speed with excellent quality. As a versatile converter, it also allows you to convert MTS to other formats like FLV, MP4, AVI, WMV etc., What's more, the tool enables you to edit the MTS files such as trim, crop, effects, add watermark, merge, batch conversion, etc.

Step 1: Download the application and install it

Download Now

Step 2: Import MTS videos

Step 3: Set 'MOV'as output file format

Click "Profile" drop-down list option in the program window near the 3D icon, and then choose "MOV" as the output format.

Step 4: Converting MTS to MOV file on Mac

After all the settings, now, just click the 'Convert' button to start encoding process.

General Tips:

Buy low, sell "high": This is common sense. You want to buy things at a cheaper price and sell them at a high price. But how much cheaper? I suggest searching an item you're about to buy to see what the average price is. Then browse around searching for items that are being sold less than the average price and snatch it. When you're reselling it, try to sell it for 100 NX more than you find it. If you make it much higher than that, it's going to be hard to sell, especially since there are tons of others selling that same item.

Supply and Demand: The number one rule in business. Supply and demand. When looking for things to market, you want to make sure that people actually want it. Each sale costs 5,000 mesos and although that might not seem much to those who are extremely rich, you'll still suffer the consequences if you make ridiculous sales. As much as you like that tree branch which resembles a butt scratcher, no one is going to spend real money on that. Not even the horde of rich snobs in the corner. Find something that people want, but not something that everyone is selling. The more of a demand there is for something, the more you should consider selling it for a lower price. Since there are tons of others selling the same item, the chances of someone buying your item would be a lot slimmer if your price is the same as everyone else's.

http://eduworkz.net/Forums/tabid/57/forumid/2/postid/1544/scope/posts/Default.aspx#1544
http://forum.aspip.org/default.aspx?f=2&m=78909
http://forum-feminin.xooit.org/t4471-please-advise-a-good-free-flac-to-mp3-audio-converter.htm#p5409
http://www.msiwind.com.br/forum/duvidas-frequentes/please-advise-a-good-free-flac-to-mp3-audio-converter/

Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchenAIM-Name
Werbung

Verfasst am: Nach oben

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.